Central Solutions is seeking an experienced Sustainability & Water Programme Manager to work as part of its award-winning team in Ireland.
In recent times Ireland has emerged as a leader in the development and delivery of corporate water stewardship and broader sustainability programmes. The team at Central Solutions are playing a significant and ongoing role in this work through: –
- Its contribution to the development of international sustainability standards
- Its leadership of the EPA Large Water Users Community of Practice nationally and associated support programmes for large production and service sites
- Its development of a National Water Stewardship Roadmap for Industry and Agriculture in Ireland
- Its new EPA funded research programmes focussed on the development of tools to translate the SDGs from national to industrial site level impacts and tools to assist such sites to move “beyond compliance” based sustainability programmes
- Its development and delivery of corporate solutions for water mapping, energy mapping, data management, risk management, behavioural change, regulatory and standards alignment, lean and six sigma methodologies and overarching corporate strategy development
- Its strategic partnerships with both national and international stakeholders
- Its delivery of new and innovative events, national training programmes, certification models and recognition schemes
The team’s contribution to national and international sustainability efforts has most recently been recognised when it was awarded the 2018 Sustainable Water Achievement Award in Ireland.
As a result of the success to date and an ambitious programme of further national and international growth, Central Solutions is now seeking to appoint a Sustainability & Water Programme Manager.
This exciting new role is a unique opportunity for a high calibre professional to work alongside the existing team, lead a number of exciting new national research projects and coordinate the delivery of support projects and programmes at corporate sites across Ireland and Europe.
To apply, please read the role description for more details, and send through your CV and a cover letter to Alice Morgan (email@example.com ) by 30th March 2018. Informal and confidential enquiries are welcomed in advance of the deadline. Remuneration is negotiable and will be in line with relevant experience.