Today marks Information Security Day, an annual event that promotes the awareness of Information Security risks, a topic that is hitting the headlines like never before. A recent article published on Siliconrepublic.com, ‘Something ‘phishy’: Why Irish organisations are a plum target for hackers’, outlines how this is an issue that is very close to home. The author, John Kennedy, reveals how in recent years various Irish institutions from Universities to County Councils have been subject to sophisticated information security attacks, resulting in both major financial and reputational damages.
Similar to Kennedy, we believe that the weakest link in the information security chain ‘will always be human’. In our recent blog post, ‘How to Tackle Your Biggest Information Security Risk – Your Employees’, we outlined the need for enhanced training approaches that focus on changing employee behaviour and ensure employees are recognised for their role in safeguarding valuable corporate data and information.
The Information Security Pass™ Programme has been specifically designed to respond to this critical need in a consistent and sustainable manner.
The key aspects of the programme include:
- Flexible and accessible online learning available on-demand
- Easily digestible bite-sized content on key Information Security topics
- Additional “on the spot” training can be provided to employees following simulated phishing attacks or other security testing interventions
- Employees receive a portable Information Security “passport” that rewards them on an ongoing basis for demonstrating responsible information security behaviours
- Fully independently managed and delivered service
In recognition of Information Security Day, we are offering an exclusive 10% discount off the Information Security Pass™ Programme for the month of August. To avail of this discount, contact us today and let our experts assist you in customizing an Information Security training programme that is right for your organisation.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 061-503009 Web: www.central-solutions.com