With opportunities in Technology, Sustainability, Training and Research, we have the right role for you.
Here at Central Solutions, new opportunities are presenting themselves all the time, and with the best people, we are confident that we will stay ahead of the game.
Why join our team?
You will be working in a fast-changing and ground-breaking environment, perfect for those looking to make an impact. You will be challenged to ‘think outside of the box’ and deliver game changing solutions for some of the biggest and best organisations in the world. You will be joining a highly skilled and experienced team, whose ideas have inspired the innovation that runs through everything we do.
We value innovation and excellence. We are trustworthy and ethical in our relationships and we are committed to delivering customer value. We firmly believe that Central Solutions is the organisation that will help you to accelerate your professional career.
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the market and our salary, benefit and reward scheme is designed to making sure we achieve just that.
- We provide full benefits regarding pensions and life assurance
- We offer financial support for continued professional development and/or to pursue further academic qualification (Masters or PhD)
- We offer fantastic flexibility in our personalised working hours and we also offer a cycle-to-work scheme
Have you got what it takes?
Key Skills & Experience
- Qualified to degree level and a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant work experience in Engineering, Science, Design or Communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to work well and collaborate as part of a team and with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Results-driven, high-performing individual with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Confident self-starter who is innovative, creative and has the ability to plan and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
Experience in one or more of the following domains would be a distinct advantage:
- Data & Systems – particularly Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Automation, IoT, Data Integration & Analytics, Visualisation & reporting tools
- Training & Compliance – particularly Classroom based training delivery, Online Courseware development, Learning Management Systems, Instructional Design, Technical Writing
- Environmental & Sustainability – sustainability programmes, water stewardship, energy management, environmental compliance, research programmes. In this area Masters or PhD would be a distinct advantage.
- Programme and Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma Tools and Methodologies
If you are ready for a career with a growing organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, apply now by submitting a CV and a comprehensive two-page letter setting out why you think you are an ideal candidate for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal enquiries may be made to +353-(0)86-2474927.
We are interested in your academic history, your relevant experience, your ideas on how you can contribute to our team and your overall career aspirations.