The Sustainability Pass Programme, helps embed sustainability in the DNA of individual firms by focusing on developing awareness, knowledge and skills across the workforce and achieve long-term sustainable behavioural change in relation to core sustainability areas including: energy, water, waste, biodiversity, sourcing, and responsible citizenship.
- Develops sustainability awareness, knowledge and best practices across the workforce
- Ensures all site personnel undergo appropriate training enabling them to make positive contributions to more sustainable resource usage
- Contributes to greater resource efficiency and reduced costs on-site
- Supports long term behaviour change initiatives
- Provides enhanced communication of sustainability credentials to the firms supply chain